A heavenly feeling within a vacation paradise makes everyone fulfilled without any question at all. But, sometimes finding the finest ones seems to be the most tedious thing to do. In the Philippines, there are hundreds of thousands of lofty beach resorts that captivatingly define the most outrageous qualities of an ideal stomping ground that everyone is earnestly searching for. Throughout the summer of 2014, we have travelled mostly in Luzon to find a serene location that is more in touch with nature with the ambience of peace and tranquility. A few days/weeks before the summer ends, where the rains are starting to grow stronger as we near the end of summer and get closer to typhoon season, we hit our luck! We found what we were looking for, peace, serenity, and relaxation. In the progressive and laid back province of San Juan Batangas, there is an exceptional beach resort that provides each and every traveler the best of both worlds. Let us discover the hidden secrets of San Juan Batangas’ pride, which is no other than La Luz Beach Resort.
This vacation paradise is a small beach that is situated in a private parcel of land for almost three decades. It was opened to the public a few years back. Prior to its unprecedented popularity, the remarkable La Luz Beach Resort was only meant for a family as a private getaway. As such, it was especially built with large and cozy rooms with a very huge pavilion. Lucky for tourists, as the years came by, the family decides to develop and share this beauty to outsiders like me and you.
Over the years, its owners, management and staff of La Luz Resort have tried everything that they could do to maintain a relaxing atmosphere; while keeping up with the unmatched expectations of its fast growing clientele. To date, those natural resources are well- maintained so as to make the resort eco-friendly. This is definitely what has attracted us. As travellers, we are very conscious about the importance of mother nature. We have witnessed from La Luz Resort and Management their great respect for nature and its preservation. Bamboo balcony floors, wooden cabanas, furnitures, employees taking care and cleaning of surroundings, no plastic lying around, trash bins installed accessible to guests walking around, etc. to name a few. Similarly, noise pollution is very much controlled as well. The place has the ambience of a nature spa with a background sound of the sea while the breeze of fresh air brushes through your face. Moreover, this is perhaps the only beach resort in the Philippines which is carefully subjected to a raking process to enhance its beauty and splendor.
La Luz Resort Sets Example in Keeping Surroundings Clean and Eco Friendly
Likewise, La Luz Resort, San Juan Batangas makes use of native materials for its magnificent furnishings to make it more ostentatious and worth visiting at the same time. Unbelievably, the beachfront of this famous hub is being raked in order to ensure that every surrounding is squeaky clean day in and day out. As a stern policy of the resort itself, every butt of cigarette is being picked up to make each and every traveler aware of the fact that there is no way out when one speaks of cleanliness, modernity and most importantly what does it really take to be a role model to other beach resorts in terms of global competitiveness in the arena of Philippine Tourism.
Meanwhile, the noble and enigmatic La Luz Resort San Juan Batangas values their incomparable and genuine business commitment to all their loyal and new costumers because of the fact that their personal requests are being granted without reservations. These suggestions are mostly in relation to the amenities that they earnestly desire for. Take this as an illustrative example. In the not so distant past, there were those clients who had generously asked for an air conditioning unit. After a few months, every type of accommodation has an AC unit installed.
La Luz Beach Resort has six different types of accommodations to choose from, just in case that you and your family have decided to take a much needed break from the busy and active life of urban living. These superb accommodations can be any of the following: The Standard, Junior Premiere, Junior Premiere Annex, the Annex Loft, Premiere Loft and Premiere respectively. For their individualized descriptions, read on.
The Standard Room in La Luz Resort measures about 26 meters in size, with one private bathroom and a relaxing balcony. Speaking of its bedroom, it has three comfy beds. To name a few we have: Double Beds, Semi-Double Beds and a pullout type. Rate wise, the approximate price for its occupancy is Php 3,360 with an efficient aircon. Purposely, this room is only suited for four occupants only. However, this ideal capacity can be increased to six people provided that all those three beds must be occupied by two persons each.
Generally, the Junior Premiere nooks were actually built with utmost convenience and satisfaction because Resort La Luz has two Junior Premieres. Both rooms measure about 21 square meters each, with individualized toilets and baths. These are both furnished with queen-sized beds Affordability wise, each of these rooms has a price tag of Php 3,360 per night. As far as its ideal occupancy is to be regarded, it is only designed for two people only. But if you have other companions all you need to do is to request for an extra bed which will cost you around Php 200.00. On the contrary, this kind of room is best applicable for Persons with Disability and senior citizens as well. Simply because, there are no stairs nor steps that they need to complete before they can finally enter these extremely invigorating rooms.
Premiere Rooms are quite more elegant than the Junior and Junior Premiere Rooms. To provide you with a much clearer overall profile of their architectural prototypes, there are 12 Premiere Rooms at La Luz Resort. These have separate balconies, an 8-square meter bathroom and a three-way architectural design. It simply means to say, that the sink shower and toilets are distinctively separate from one another. Therefore, these amenities can be easily used by different people simultaneously. Additionally, each premiere room is composed of three beds. These are the pullout type, the double and semi-double.
If you are going to choose the Premiere Loft, there would be no problems because if you are really in the mood to spend you can occupy all these 10 rooms. The current rates of these exquisite rooms are Php5, 520 a night. The last two accommodations at La Luz Resort can be conveniently accommodated at Php4, 950 and 3,360 per night.
There are lots of recreational activities that are being graciously offered at Resort La Luz in San Juan Batangas. Below, are some examples.
- Massage- This health and wellness service is being offered at Php 250.00 per session.
- Snorkelling- Revitalize your senses through its crystal clear waters, with this kind of marine activity all day long. Now, to make it more enjoyable you can rent some of the resort’s innovative user-friendly snorkelling sets at Php 100.00 per three hours. The snorkelling grounds is rich with colourful and playful fishes. Their caretakers and lifeguards regularly do dive sessions as well to collect trash and plastic along the corals.
- Kayak- Paddle rental and other stuffs are at Php 200.00. You may enjoy this activity with groups or with a special someone. Paddle around the shore to enjoy the beach front view of La Luz Beach Resort.
- Diving- This thrilling recreational activity is open to professional or licensed divers only. For resort guests, they should bring along with them their C-Cards and their very own diving gear. Similarly, those diving enthusiasts who are really interested to know more about this thrilling underwater adventure must have a scheduled appointment with the resort’s Diving Master or diving guides in advance.
- Hiking and Biking – There is no better place to go than Mount Daguldol. Better yet, you and your friends can bathe at Naambon Falls and so much more. A local tourist guide can be hired for a minimal fee of Php300.00 to 700.00 depending on the scheduled itineraries.
- Volleyball and Football – Beach volleyball and football is available for groups looking for outdoor activities. Volleyball net posts and football goals have been placed by the employees of La Luz for those that wish to enjoy these sports while hanging out at the beach.
- Bonfire- Just like your favorite galore, this enticing form of recreation is available to everyone free of charge.
Resort Policies at La Luz
Here are some of the most important resort rules that you must remember whenever you want to experience a different kind of an avant garde vacation that is for keeps. These are:
- Music with so much loudness and intensity is not allowed from 10:00 in the evening till 8:00 am the next day. Sound pollution should be left in the city. Be mindful of other guests who escaped to this haven looking for peace and quiet.
- Karaoke machines are prohibited within the premises of the resort.
- Cooking is not allowed.
- Water Conservation- The La Luz Resort believes that this is a limited natural resource.
- Observe the right time of checking in and checking out. – Guests should check in at 1:00 in the afternoon and check out at 11:00 am.
- Always bring your wonderful attitude. La Luz Resort and its staff are among the most accommodating and friendly service providers we have met. We should be mindful that they do their best to accommodate their guests to expectations and we should always be respectful and friendly in return. A smile can always go a long way.
- For safety, Beach swimming is from 6AM-6:30PM only.
How to Get There
In getting to La Luz Resort, please do visit there official website http://www.laluzresort.com/directions.html. Nevertheless, if you want a more detailed and accurate route to reach your final destination you can refer to this stop by stop article showing landmarks and signs to follow heading to the resort:
The fabulous and aggrandizing La Luz Resort is a world-class resort in San Juan Batangas which grandiosely epitomizes the genuine spirit of genuine hospitality with an exemplary regard and distinction for cleanliness, elegance and serenity.
To the manager, staff and the whole La Luz Beach Resort group, we had a wonderful time and Thank you very much!
Reservations and Contacts
FOR RESERVATION PLEASE CALL:
(02) 994 7656
(02) 994 7667
(02) 806 7667
(02) 806 7581
(02) 726 4977
(02) 726 6687
+63 (927) 805-3484
+63 (998) 338-7111
+63 (927) 993-8417
+63 (916) 394-4367
9:00 to 6:00 pm Monday to Saturday